Terms and Conditions
Rate per person includes:
- The service of a Professional Guide.
- Complete bedding: camp stretcher, mattress, duvet, blankets, pillows and towels.
- All meals and snacks prepared by a competent bush chef.
- Alcoholic and other beverages from our limited local selection.
- Game drives and park entry fees into Game Reserves and National Parks.
- Boating excursion where part of the itinerary.
- International Flights.
- Personal insurance.
- Optional activities.
- Laundry and items of a personal nature.
- Spirits (clients are welcome to bring their own).
- Staff gratuities.
Booking procedure and cancellation
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking. Final payment is due 6 weeks prior to departure.
If a booking is cancelled less than 6 weeks prior to departure, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Less than 41 days notice - 40% of total tour cost.
- Less than 28 days notice - 70% of total tour cost.
- Less than 14 days notice - 100% of total tour cost.
Any person making a booking himself, or on behalf of other persons will by the making of such a booking, assume personal liability for all costs involved.
We regret that we can make no exception to the above charges, and therefore strongly recommend that insurance be taken out to cover cancellation and/or curtailment charges.
In the event of the company cancelling a safari, which it shall be entitled to do at any time before the scheduled departure date; the full amount paid by the customer will be refunded.
Where activities, flights and accommodation are booked through a third party, the specific cancellation policies of that operator will apply. A copy of their cancellation policy can be sent on request.
Penduka Safaris (PTY) LTD assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reasons of defect in any vehicle or for losses or additional expense due to delay or change in services, sickness, weather, strike, war, quarantine, or other causes.
Our vehicles do transverse vast distances over some of the toughest and dustiest roads in the world. Inevitably, punctures occur, fuel pumps and filters are blocked and other problems arise. None of these incidents are unmanageable, but do require time to repair. We request your understanding should such incidents occur and to bear with us during possible delays.
To the best of our knowledge the information on this website is correct on this date. We cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or changes that may our hereafter.
Prices / Quotations / Itineraries
All prices and quotes are subject to alteration.
Our itineraries are based on current knowledge regarding feasibility.
From time to time, however, they have to be changed due to weather conditions or by government decree - factors which are totally out of our control.
In such cases we will endeavour to offer an alternative itinerary as close to the original as is possible.